1. What you need to get started
2. Add devices in Smart Life app (Refer to App Instruction)
Before using Google Home to control your devices, make sure you meet the following conditions:
A Google Home device, or Android phone with Google Assistant
Latest Google Home app.
Latest Google app (Android only)
A Google account.
The device display language must be set to English US.
Smart Life app and a related account.
You can skip this part if you've already added some devices to your Smart Life account, and in the meantime the devices' name are easily recognised.
2.1. Download Smart Life app (Refer to App Instruction)
Search 'Smart Life' in either App Store or Google Play to install the app.
2.2. Register a Smart life account and sign in the app (Refer to App Instruction)
Open the Smart Life app, tap 'Register' to register an account, then sign into the app.
2.3. Add device and change device's name (Refer to App Instruction)
Sign in with the Smart Life account, add the device, then change device name to a easily recognised word or phase, like 'bedroom light'.
3. Link Smart Life account in Home Control
ATTENTION: Due to the Google Home app's known bug, you could only use one Google account to control 'Home Control Action'. If you sign in Google Home app with several Google accounts, only the first Google account you signed in can be used for 'Home Control'.
1. Tap 'Home Control' in the hamburger menu on the Google Home app's home page, then tap '+'.
2. Find 'Tuya Smart' in the list. In the new window, select your Tuya Smart account's region, type your Tuya Smart account and password, then tap 'Link Now'. After you assign rooms for devices, your devices will be listed in the Home Control page.
(If you use smart life app, it can also be found in the list, login and authorise, the same way).
4. Control your smart devices through Google Home
Now you can control your smart devices through Google Home. Take bedroom light as the example, the supported voice commands are as below:
Ok Google, turn on/off bedroom light.
Ok Google, set bedroom light to 50 percent.
Ok Google, brighten bedroom light.
Ok Google, dim bedroom light.
Ok Google, set bedroom light to red.